• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel a wee bit scared...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I always do this and hate it...

Now that sickness is not as bad just still getting very tired,boobage ache, odd bum aches lol and what not i always worry what if i go back and something has happened to baby... :roll: :oops:

I KNOW im being silly just i just cant help it I guess like now that im 15 weeks its becoming more and more real also bought a few more baby things yesterday but still have that percentage of being scared...

Does everyone feel like this? Also Im showing now so shouldnt baby be moving about a bit.

Can you tell im Impatient lol!!

x

Most people don't feel the baby move til after 20 weeks... I remember at my 20weeks scan they said that Keeley was moving around loads but i couldn't feel it.

Its normal to feel anixous(sp) i know its hard but try to relax :hug:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Most people don't feel the baby move til after 20 weeks... I remember at my 20weeks scan they said that Keeley was moving around loads but i couldn't feel it.

Its normal to feel anixous(sp) i know its hard but try to relax :hug:

Acutally thats great point cause bambino was moving around (Even the midwife was having problems getting bubs to keep still so she cold do her measurements) And i didnt feel a thing, guess i need to remembe that.

Thanks for your reply :)

x

I was the same hunny
once the sickness had gone there was that limbo stage that i had no symptoms
but it wasnt for long and i can happliy say i soon stated getting other signs
:roll: :rotfl: :cheer: :hug:

it will be the same for you hunny
youll soon have a lovley bump
and in no time it will be tiem for your 21 week scan
time dose fly i swear it was only 5 minutes ago i was 17 weeks preggers now in 31weeeks :shock:

do you have a midwife appointment booked for anytime soon?
that will reassure you that your baby is fine.
mabye see if you can get on just to lay your mind at rest.

sarah :hug: :hug: :wave:

Heya steelgoddess!
Yeh the other girls are right - try not to worry cos you've done amazingly well to get this far and the % of something going wrong is so low! (Even though I'm a worrier too lol!)
15 weeks is still really early to be feeling movements, I was showing then but felt nothing. Still not sure if what I have felt is Baby and I'm 18 weeks.
And yeh, if you have a midwife appt soon you might get to listen to the heartbeat? That's very reassuring, I loved it!
xx

I am still going to worry all the way through this pregnancy so i guess its normal and not silly at all.
You have a growing bump right there in front of you showing mummy that all is well. Do you have a doppler???
I found that when i was feeling a little worried and scared i just got it out for 10minutes.

I think its completely normal hun. I hit 25 weeks this past Tuesday and I still worry frequently. It helps when you can feel the baby moving, but then I freak out when I haven't felt him in awhile. I figure I'll worry until I have him in my arms.......and then a whole new kind of worrying will start. :D

hello babe

I know how you fel, I remember that lull in syptoms and then boom! a few weeks later a whole new batch of exciting, wonderful pregnancy things came along! you'll be feeling bubs move soon :hug: :hug: I first felt bubbles...well more like brewing gas :lol: at 15 weeks. Then like Kimberley said you'll stil worry when he/she has quiet days. I'm still here worrying about various things at 34 weeks! :rotfl: It will go so quick now I promise you hun, you've got past the bit that drags and now it will fly! xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Firstly I think we all have at least one day where we worry about feeling ok :hug: During 2nd Tri is a time when you can get pregnancy blues too, where your finally adjusting to becoming a Mummy, how life's changing and going to change, it can bring up childhood memories, so many things :hug: It would be quite unusual to feel any kicks from baby yet as they'e still so small, and some women don't feel anything until around 20wks, so don't think about not feeling anything too much yet :hug: Your baby will be moving all the time, and once they're a little bit bigger you'll know about it, enjoy the quiet time, soon baby could be waking you every hour through the night :wink: :hug:

Very best wishes, not silly at all, you're a great Mummy who cares :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone, i guess im just so impatient and want everything now now now lol!!

I guess you can' turn the oven up and coook them quicker so to speak as they need to do what they do in their own little pace...

thanks for listening to me winge...

xxx

Steelgoddess said:
thanks for listening to me winge...xxx

You are not winging, you are just being a loving and concerned mother :wink: :hug:

Hiya sharne!

Hows your pregnancy going? I didnt feel stephen till I was 24 weeks gone, but with Imogen I was 12 weeks when i felt the first flutters.

Hope your ok hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back