feel a bit silly now

helsekia

Reaction score
:oops:
I agreed to go to a parents forum meeting for the local surestart group.The woman in charge of surestart for our area sits on my daughters school governing body to which im vice cahair (not for much longer).anyway the meeting was this morning and they were providing a creche.I turned up and spoke to the woman and she said i needed to go round the other door to the creche.so off i trotted and i stood there in the car park in the rain and it was like my feet were stuck to the floor.I couldnt do it i just couldnt put caden in the creche.i stood for 15 minutes!In theend i just got back in the car and drove away without even telling ayone.i feel a bit silly now but i just couldnt do it.see im silly

Aww, bless ya. I couldn't do it either. I know for a fact she'd cry as i walk away!

i couldnt do it either so if your silly... so am i :rotfl: ... :hug: :hug:

i've been going to surestart since aiden was 3 months old and it's great. he goes in the creche every week and it's made him such a sociable baby. it was hard the first week, but the girls in ours are great, now he even recognises his favourite worker and screams when he sees her :lol:

don't worry hun, try again next time, it will do you both good :hug:

thanks ladies :hug: i dont think it was anything to do with the actual creche as such as in i didnt trust them,i just couldnt do it i dont think it would of mattered who i was leaving him with.i will try again in a while maybe the timing wasnt right.I never went through this with kiara but then she was never clingy and caden cries if i so much as leave the room!

I can totally understand, it is so hard to leave them at first :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have my first sure start meeting on Monday (first aid) and I'm not looking forward to leaving logan in the creche even though its just along the corridor. Up to now I've only left him with OH a couple times for a couple hours.
I know I'm gonna have to put him into childcare while I'm working at some point though so its something I've got to get used to.
I have surestart creche vouchers to use on another day too but haven't used them yet cos I dont want to put logan in and leave him :oops:

muppetmummy said:
I can totally understand, it is so hard to leave them at first :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have my first sure start meeting on Monday (first aid) and I'm not looking forward to leaving logan in the creche even though its just along the corridor. Up to now I've only left him with OH a couple times for a couple hours.
I know I'm gonna have to put him into childcare while I'm working at some point though so its something I've got to get used to.
I have surestart creche vouchers to use on another day too but haven't used them yet cos I dont want to put logan in and leave him :oops:

awww hun i hope youre braver than me :hug: :hug: :hug: i think part of it might of been that i didnt actually NEED to leave him.i mean it wasnt as though i was going back to work or anything so it was like i was putting him through unnecessary stress.im sure he would actually of been fine it was me that couldnt hack it he didnt even know what was happening.i hope logan settles for you I bet he has really fab time and you will have to let me know how you both get on :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mamichuli said:
aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: not silly, just a sweet mum!

lisa

thankyou thats very sweet :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back