feel a bit of a fraud here in many ways...but not and upset

Squeakz

Reaction score
hey.....

4 weeks ago i had my period (on cerazette) anout a week maube a week and a bit later i forgot to take it at thw right time but took it within 12 hours of when i should have but 24 hrs since the last....i THOIGHT we were okand we dtd..... a week later (dates are blurry because it wasnt expected) i has a bleed approx 5 days.... just fter i staryed to get chronic heartburn...the onlt rimes iv ever had it is when pg and some cramos....i took a hpt and was pos...took another was pos..... and some.more neg.....

saw the gp and was told pg but go and get a blood test to see.....blood test neg but rhe first hpt was a billion percent pos....

saw the gp today for results and he said it would have been an early.miscarriage and that the hpt i got was probably the remnants of the early pregnancy.....

i jusy feel lost.....truly lost.... we genuinely and i genuinely believed i was raking tbe pill correctly and when i got my pos i was so sad but we both quickly came round to it. we were so happy and excited and although iy apparently was gone before it started i feel lost....

i feel really sad that its over and i feel a fraud because i didnt even know ot was over while happening and i feel guilty for feeling this for a multirude of reasons.....the main being if i had just accepted the heartburn and cramos i woildnt have eveen known...i know im rambling....

i jisy genuinely feel iv lost sometjimg...a baby....

i dunno im slrrt i just feel confused

xx

You're certainly not a fraud hun, a loss is a loss no matter what the circumstances. It'll take a while to get your head around it, but give yourself time :hugs:

Whether you were trying or not, a loss is a loss hun and you must not feel a fraud for posting in here. I dont have any words of wisdom to offer that can make you feel better, nothing probably can, except take some time to look after yourself and dont feel guilty, none of this is your fault.
You are bound to feel all over the place at the moment, it sounds like you have had a real roller-coaster of emotions over the last few days.
Take care of yourself x

thank you....i didnt e en know it was possible to miscarry 2 weeks after a peeiod....keep googling to rationalise it .....x

Hun a loss is a loss at any stage , sending you a big hug xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back