gettin married , but a wee bit sad

firstangel

Reaction score
Hi guys, we had planned to get married in early may, its all booked, a couple of friends are coming with us but no one else knows, we have been together nearly 10 years, and when I found out I was expecting we decided to tie the knot !

but know I have lost the baby we are still getting mariied but im sad about it a I know I will be thinking about it all of the day !

maybe by then I will feel better about it !?? xx

anyone else been in the same situation? and how did you feel??

xx

I haven't been in that situation, but a wedding is such a happy time... if you love him (as I am sure you do after such a long time), go for it!

You will probably feel a lot better by then (time heals) , but perhaps the two of you can build in a little private moment for the angel bean.... that way you can acknowledge it, but then move on to celebrate the day being about you and hubby-to-be. Will you try again? I guess I keep telling myself it WILL happen and that helps me a bit.

:hug:

clucky77 said:
I haven't been in that situation, but a wedding is such a happy time... if you love him (as I am sure you do after such a long time), go for it!

You will probably feel a lot better by then (time heals) , but perhaps the two of you can build in a little private moment for the angel bean.... that way you can acknowledge it, but then move on to celebrate the day being about you and hubby-to-be. Will you try again? I guess I keep telling myself it WILL happen and that helps me a bit.

:hug:

Hey, Yeh I love him with all my heart :D ( although lost a bit of my heart to our wee angel bean ) . and we are so happy together. :D

We will try again, I know we will get there in the end, and everything happens for a reason and it just wasnt meant to be xx :hug:

hiya

we'd planned a big wedding and then I fell pregnant and the baby would have been due at the same time as the wedding so we cancelled the wedding, unfortunatly I also miscarried but we decided to go ahead with a small registry office wedding and it was lovely, we only had parents there and then a small meal out in the evening.
we are still planning on having a big church do as well.
on a positive note I then fell pregnant nad now have a beautiful daughter.

I wish you all the luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back