Feeding all day!?

I think Tegan and Blake are separated at birth! He's had an hour today in ASDA and that's it!

Just put him in his big cot for the first time and so far so good... Now Fu£?!ng sleep you little bugger!

52848b0a-55a5-6ab0.jpg

I think Tegan and Blake are separated at birth! He's had an hour today in ASDA and that's it!

Just put him in his big cot for the first time and so far so good... Now Fu£?!ng sleep you little bugger!

52848b0a-55a5-6ab0.jpg

Cute! Hope you get some sleep!

How did you get on ladies?

I'm so happy. Blake settled himself in his cot a heck of a lot easier and quicker than his Moses basket. He slept until 2:15 but was fed, winded, changed and settled by 3:00! This is a new miraculous time for us, it's normally at least 2 hours. I sat outside his room until 3:30 just to make sure as I couldn't quite believe it!

He's just woken up now and is feeding from my very full and recovered boobies. So that's 5 hours he went between both feeds, the longest he's ever gone. I feel human again!

What about you guys?

Brilliant! Glad you both got some much needed sleep!

Isla didn't go down till 3am and then took 2 hours to to get her settled again. Back to sleep at 7am and awake at 10am.

I just wish she would shift her sleeping back a little bit and settle earlier than 3am!

That's fab Hun Tegan slept right till 6am this morning i was shocked to say the least! xx

I feel great Hun i kept waking up wondering if she was alright! she's been ok so far today how's blake today? x

Blake definitely a happier baby today with more sleep. He had his daytime naps in the big cot too and just looked refreshed and so much better.

I'm starting to wonder whether he hated the Moses basket?!

Charley never liked his basket! Glad he's sleeping better hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back