Fed up

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
I'm seriously fed up with people telling me I look 'big' for only 25 weeks pregnant. I'm now paranoid I'm gonna have a massive baby! To top it off I'm full of cold and feeling generally unwell and just wish people would keep their opinions to themselves grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Sorry rant over!!

:hug: Hope you feel better soon

If it's any consolation people are saying it to me too xxxxxxxx

I'm with you on that one girls. Some people say it and other just look at you weirdly when they ask how far gone are you.....when I say 24 weeks it's like "wow".

Really you know they're thinking "you're massive"!!

Snap, but have to admit I look at least a month in front, in fact my last period tells me I'm a month in front of what I've been told :O

Hiya, I saw your post and thought I would post, dont worry that baby is big, people carry differently, some have more water and can make you look bigger, I carried really small and everyone said how small my bump was and that he would be a little baby...I was worried and he ended up being 9lb 1 so the way you carry is not always a reflection of babys size. People are annoying though and its quite a rude thing to say really xxx hope you dont mind me posting, not in tri2 or anything but thought I would give my experience xx

Thanks girls for all your posts. I normally wouldnt let it get to me but cos I'm feeling crappy it's just annoyed me today. I love my baby and my bump so much so who cares - I just notice how insensitive people can be!! xx

it really annoys me at the momment because because people keep saying to me god you've got a small bump for 22 weeks, it makes me think that maybe baby is smaller than he should be i'm not sure xx

im fed up of people keep wanting to touch it x

my stepdad has taken to calling me fatty, I went for coffee with my mates the other week and all 3 of them said god you are huge for how far you have gone and most people wanna rub my belly. Drives me mad. When babes is here though I will then be moaning that people keep touching my baby and calling him a girl or something!!!!!!! lol

yeah hun i know the feeling i'm like a hand magnet and i was actually called fat the other day, i was at work and i'd asked one of the trainee girls to put a tray of glasses in the washer and these were her words : do it yourself it's not like your pregnant: i was absolutley fuming, i actually swore at her for her ignorance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back