fed up!!

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
sorry this is more a rant thananything else!! so i was in the army for 9 years then left to retrain as a nurse. i then worked in the nhs for just short of 2 years and transferred over to the MOD, where i am treated as an nhs analogue worker (when they want to trat you as one). as i have worked for a government dept for over 10 years they give me full leave entitlement as i can carry my time spent over for entitlement yet as i have not met the '15 weeks before baby due with the MOD' they are going to pay me the basic SMP. very confusing but basically in a nut shell they are willing to take my time in consideration for leave purposes but not when it comes to paying me. sorry if this sounds like im being greedy but just annoys me when they treat me as nhs for all other purposes other than mat pay(i transfered over all my banding etc from nhs and they pay me on the nhs scale) sorry rant over!!

thats a bit pants, surly cos they have taken ur time spend working for them into consideration they have to pay u for maternity pay properly n not whats financially best for them? is there is HR department u can check with ?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back