Fed up, miserable, was sure this month was the one :o(

Lara_M

Reaction score
Hi girls

Bloody miserable today, sore and bloated! :eek:(

And all I have to show for it is a BFN on 12dpo.

I was sure this month was succesful.

My temps even went triphasic this morning. Does anyone know about triphasic temps in relation to implantation and when that means it may have occured?

I have so many symptoms, even a nose bleed a couple of days ago which I also had in early days of my last pg (m/c in early December 2011) I also have lower leg cramps which is a new one on me.

I want to post a link to let you view my FF graph, how to I do that? x

Hey, sorry about the BFN but 12DPO is still early. Don't forget that some ladies don't get BFPs til a week late. Sorry can't help with the FF chart, never used it before. x x

ahhh thanks Miss July - I keep seeing all these bfps at 10dpo and makes me feel anxious!

Plus my so called friend at work (who knows I am ttc) just said to me (because I am so grouchy and sore) "oh you are gonna have the worst period this month by the looks of things"

Oh thanks.

I keep trying to tell myself that 12dpo is still early. It really is though isnt it?

If we dont catch this month its onto clomid next month and that makes me anxious, I know I can do it on my own as I have caught the egg three times, I just havent made one stick!!! :eek:( x

Arh hun you are not out yet, keep the faith.

Ignore insesntaive people at work! They should know better!!

It is bizzare that you are experiening the same symtoms. Do another test this afternoon and tomorrow. keep testing it can take days for it to come up.

Keep us updated and FX.

Love Gizzy xxxxx

erm that should say 'Insensitive'! I type in such a rush. Sorry xxxx

I try not to test until the day AF is due, it's hard but it avoids me feeling like crap!! (at least for a few extra days LOL)

I am waiting until at least 14DPO this month to test...

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I try not to test until the day AF is due, it's hard but it avoids me feeling like crap!! (at least for a few extra days LOL)

I am waiting until at least 14DPO this month to test...

xxxxxxxx

Im so gonna do that from now on!!!!! x x x

Ignore your work friend hun, don't let it get to you. I'd wait a day or two and just try again, as one of the above posts said, it's strange you're having the same symptoms.

Hope it's your BFP hun.

x

Sorry you're down Lara but don't lose hope yet, as the girlies say you're not out yet! I know it's hard but try holding out for when AF is due and if you're late then test. Got everything crossed for you!! Good luck and hugs xxx

12dpo is early. SOme get positives early yes but others not till way late!! keep the faith! my fingers are well and truelly crossed for you xxx

I have my fx for you, as the others have said its still early yet.

Michelle. x

I wait for AF now,too. Too miserable otherwise! Feeling AF symptoms and got 10 days to go before testing! Bloody hate the 2ww does horrible things to you. Keep the faith hun, fx xxxxx

You're not out yet! Good luck and chin up! :)

Xx

Thanks Maybe! Trying to stay positive but just have a gut feeling its gonna be clomid city for me next week and an HSG that I've been putting off for ages ! X

Dani hello you! Mrs pc - yeah I wonder if just trying not to imagine you are pg in the two week wait is better for our souls?! Lol I am going to feel so deflated when AF comes.
And Hayes - thanks honey :eek:)

So.... The update: today I am 13dpo (temps were slightly questionable so I could be 12)
Had another nose bleed in the night which is my second in 4 days and happened early in my last pregnancy (which mc'd 5 wks)
Woke up. Boobs sore sore sore. Temp was 39.9. Still triphasic! "Excellent", I thought.
Go for a wee and took a fRER.
You guessed it..... BFN
My OH Looks disappointed and says he really thought today would be a positive.
So now I am gutted but strangely getting my head around AF coming.
She would normally arrive 14 or 15 dpo with a temp drop 2 days before.
Chest still looks veiny but I now have to wonder whether this is just a very manically hormonal cycle following my chemical pregnancy last cycle?
X

Aww Hun!

Nose bleeds must mean something, I don't temp but you seem to know what you're doing, FX for tomorrow! :)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hi Lara,

It still could be too early, I know it's frustrating cause you wanna know now but it may a shy one, if you can bear it give yourself a goal of say 3 days and test again as it does sound positive.

Easier said than done i know!! - but if you don't get your AF on day 15/16 then you may get your bfp.

fx for you xxx

Big hugs hunny :hugs: as the girls have said 12dpo could be to early xx

Aww Hun!

Nose bleeds must mean something, I don't temp but you seem to know what you're doing, FX for tomorrow! :)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

ha! loving all the baby dust!
Wierdly despite being very sore boobed and seeing a BFN I am in a much brighter mood than the past couple of days. Thinking that could be because AF is imminent.

Oooh, I forgot to mention. Had a splurge of EWCM last night. Defintely not what I would call creamy cm, more like ovulation type cm.

Sound like AF??
x

Hi Lara,

It still could be too early, I know it's frustrating cause you wanna know now but it may a shy one, if you can bear it give yourself a goal of say 3 days and test again as it does sound positive.

Easier said than done i know!! - but if you don't get your AF on day 15/16 then you may get your bfp.

fx for you xxx

I am now defintely waiting until I have had another 2 days of high temps before testing. Feeling less neurotic today x x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back