8dpo

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Been a little bit negative this month as my temps post O have been really low . My AF usually comes on 36.5c but my post O temps are at that level.
On the other note my boobs are agony!! worse than ever before, and my nipples are sensitive. Hey Ho not long to find out now . I'll post my chart and see what you think. The pre O temps I was poorly so i discarded some of them, and i know i O when i did because of scans to confirm x x x

My Ovulation Chart

I'm confused :eh:

Ok, i've never charted so you'll have to excuse my ignorance - but didn't you only just ovulate and therefore are not 7 DPO or am i reading it wrong?

Is temp supposed to spike at OV?

So in Oct-Nov it spiked utpo 36.8 on cd 19 and then in Nov-Dec it only just spiked to the same level on cd 21 which was only today? :eh:

On cd 13 it only spiked up a little bit and it would also be much sooner than last cycle...

EDIT - just read about the scans :) I just don't get charts lol

Last edited:
Lol Louise , i was worried about the post O temps being low as that could indicate low progesterone levels x

hi, my range of temps are similar to yours - my post o temps never get more than about .6 of a 'C above coverline and then fall back to coverline after about 7dpo and then i spot till af. I know i have a short LP (6 ccyles of chartng to prove it)and my pregesterone is borderline at about 32 at 7dpo. have you had 7dpo progesterone done before? how many days is your LP usually??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back