Favourite Foods?

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Just wondering what your kids' favourite foods are?

Sam would eat pasta and cheese (even gorgeous mature cheddar... the boy has good taste :lol:) every day if I let him. He loves all fruit too, except rasperries - I tried sneaking a few in a bowl of strawberries in the summer and he was not impressed :lol:

DD eats anything and everything!! she loves fruit tho, especially strawberries and blueberries! she's a big fan of cauliflower cheese too!

Katies are Rice and chicken, not necessarily together but she would eat chicken every day all day :lol:

Also cheese as well, preferably in big chunks in her hand!

Banana's are her favourite fruit but she loves all berries especially raspberries and strawberries whereas Joe would :puke: if you put a banana or a raspberry near him :lol:

Oh and bread, she loves alot of different food :D

Sam eats most things too, especially if it's on my plate :lol: He won't eat carrots cooked though, but he loves them raw

Why is it they want what you're eating :lol:

I'm on atkins so sometimes I do have different meals and of course Katie always throws her fork into mine :lol:

i feed katie before i eat and find no matter what i snack on before hand i always end up eating her dinner too! even if i make my own tea t the same time i still eat hers too!!

I make a salmon dish for Rosie and she wolfs it down haha, she also likes to eat a small bowl of peas one by one! I am impressed that she likes my fruitcake and she also likes bananas and Philadelphia sandwiches :) I try and make all of her meals, usually casseroles, she hasnt got many teeth at all so she cannot chew hard or tough things yet - eggy bread is a favourite too :)

My nephew loves mash and spaghetti mixed in a bowl :lol: and now he has found his voice he asks for it constantly.. "Ash skeyyy" :rofl: So cute, but he is another who wants anything that is on any of our plates lol

my kids fave foods are pasta and fruit

She will pretty much anything, she doesn't like potatoes or rice pudding though.

She loves most fruits, she can take some pretty strong flavours tbh, she suprises me at times. She likes english mustard too!

Niamh loves porridge, fruit and macaroni & cheese.

Blueberries are a big fav and if she's being picky (not often, she's a gannet) a banana is a sure fire winner.

My nephew loves mash and spaghetti mixed in a bowl :lol: and now he has found his voice he asks for it constantly.. "Ash skeyyy" :rofl: So cute, but he is another who wants anything that is on any of our plates lol

That's so cute :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back