Father bonding time

MrsR

Reaction score
Because OH works most days and I do all the night feeds and the majority of Sebs care we've decided that on one of his days off he'll have Seb to himself to have some bonding time. Tomorrow or Tuesday will be the first bonding session and the longest amount of time I'll of been away from my baby! Must admit, though I know how important this day is, I'm terrified and don't want to be seperated from my gorgeous boy! Anybody else doing something similar?

my o/h works shifts so is here at different times of the day but I find myself taking over herbies care and ask him to do more things for the bigger two. I no I shouldnt but I just love him being a tiny baby and sometimes I think he finds it easier to sort out the bigger ones and leave me too it with herbie, dont get me wrong he is still brill with him I do leave him with him and go in to town etc but when I'm home I find I do most thing just coz I want too so maybe somthing like this would be a good Idea to make sure Im not pushing him out.

Even though you dont want to be seperated from him the first day without him is always the hardest. For the day that your OH has lil un take time an think of yourself. Do something to take your mind off and enjoy a little time for yourself for a change, its not often you get to do that is it.
So your OH gets a chance to bond with your LO :D an you can think of yourself for a change.
Do you have any plans?? x

Thanks x Lanny, my OH is the same with older children but DD will be at school and he got upset the other day as Seb would only settle with me so we decided to do this x

Scaredmum-I don't have any plans, will probably soak in the bath and catch up on sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back