father and daughter have a baby together

Xena

Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 28,00.html

yes they knew they were father and daughter before they had sex.

:puke:

They should be ashamed of themselves for bringing a child into the world. Luckily she's not deformed but she easily could have been, and imagine the bullying she's going to face. It's not right :shakehead:

and how could he even bring himself to have sex with his own daughter in the first place? Sick twisted people. :puke: :shakehead:

Yeah, I read about this too in a magazine. :roll: Isn't she pregnant again? I THINK they have a couple of kids together? x

clairescunny55 said:
thats sick. does that mean that the baby is his grandchild as well?

yep

Is discusting & alot of people do it! Me and OH were watching a programme on the TV the other week about a Brother and Sister who are together and were being prosecuted for it. On the programme it showed the man on a forum dfedicated to it, I went on there just to be pure nosey (as I am :wink: ) and there were so many people on there doing the same thing. I can just about understand gay blokes and women but this is a whole new thing :puke: :puke:

I am all for "you can't help who you fall in love with" with regards to homosexuals because I am all for it. BUT (and it's a big but!) I DO believe you can stop yourself falling in love - Because it's a gradual thing, surely you would remove yourself from the situation before you have fallen?

IMO, it's wrong on every level. x

Wrong totally Wrong i have read about cases when they didnt know there brother and sister and things like that u can understand but not to do it knowingly :puke:

I read this in a mag last week, I was lost for words then and I am lost for words now!

:puke: :puke: So its her daughter and half sister and his daughter and grandchild :puke: :puke: What must her family think and I thought my OH's ex having sex with her cousin who she had lived with since she was little was sick...

I love my dad to bits... but the thought of shagging him repulses me! (not that ive ever given it any thought before) :puke: :puke: :puke:

Is this not illegal...its incest! :think:

OMG!

Iv just opened the link...and they both even look like each other! :shock: :puke:

Ewwwww WHY????

And cant they get arreseted or something? Its never right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back