Fat, sweaty and now I'm chafing???

.Ruth.

Reaction score
If I didn't feel fat enough....

So its gorgeous weather I put a nice maxi dress on, feeling rather lovely... take the dog for a nice walk on the beach for an hour.

Once I sit in the car the tops of my thighs are sore... just got home now a few hours later and I have sores between my legs!!

I feel so minging... anyone else got this? I have never had this before... what is best to put on them? is there something I can put on for the next couple of months to stop this?

I can't wear leggings in the heat!

I've read that some people use talc but I don't know how good that is?? How about something like vagisil or calamine lotion on the sore skin? x

I talc my thighs now when i wear maxis... The rubbing KILLS!

bloody thunder thighs haha xx

I talc my thighs now when i wear maxis... The rubbing KILLS!

bloody thunder thighs haha xx

glad its not just me! horrible isnt it...

I went to my friends for lunch after the walk and was having to walk like i had boomerang legs so they werent touching haha! sexyyyy

will try the talc, have popped a cold cloth there now! heaven

Lanacane anti-chaffing is one of the best inventions everrrr.

Seriously.

Get some!

Ouch that sounds painful! Hope it will go away soon! You could maybe try boxer underwear or very thin tights? xx

Just be careful I had the same a few weeks ago tried to sort it myself with some e45 and sudacrem and managed to get it infected :( now it's properly mingtastic!!!!! xxx

Yeh talc up and carry some in bag as u will need to reapply it as day goes by. xx some people find vasaline helps but personally I find it too sticky x

Lanacane anti-chaffing is one of the best inventions everrrr.

Seriously.

Get some!

I've ordered some of this as I'm prone to it. Even though I'm a size 8/10! I'm okay when I'm running ir gymming it but when untoned my thighs are big enough to rub. :-( so don't feel minging hun xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back