ugh! Fat face syndrome! :(

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Anyone else????

Seems all of a sudden over the past week i've developed "fat face syndrome" :cry::cry:

Its Horrid, No matter how i wear my hair/make up etc my face looks so so fat :(

No swelling anywhere else either!

Am i alone??

I used to take herbal water tablets, but read the label this morning and low and behold
"do not take when pregnant" written in bold :(

I;ve got a wedding to go to in 2weeks time and am going to look like utter crap!
(sound like a child now lol sorry)

Is there anything i can do/take to help it?? { other than a paper bag} xxxx

Sorry I can't help you I am swollen all over literally and I have been like this since the first tri - it's horrible I can't wait to get my body back I havent been able to wear my weddings rings for months and have been wearing my hair up for months too!!!

me three! my ankles are like elephants and my face belongs to someone else!!

Possibly drinking more water?

I had swelling of the face with my 1st. I was in total shock the very 1st time I looked in the mirror after giving birth as it literally disappeared within hours!

I was told my face was fat and tehn baby would come the next day. But nope, I'm just fat :(

I'm fat too - swollen from head to toe, especially first thing in the morning my lips are huge. It's a total shock if I ever look in the mirror and my face is not completely swollen.

Loads of water hunny, it helps. It's water retention. It will ease down with regular drinks of water. Will vanish after baba is born. My fat face is gone now. I just gotta contend with a swollen foot instead

A bit of lemon juice in a large glass of water is a natural diaretic.

My face went like a balloon halfway through third tri.. Ahh I hated it, I'm not sure if there's anything to help it though hun x

Ceramic has got it right. Can only try n see.

will give the lemon juice with water a try (perhaps its time to hang up the Dr pepper!) xx

Quick fix on the day- strategic application of blusher/bronzer can work wonders for slimming the cheek area x

LOL - they were mine too for a while! Was the only thing I could eat to stop the nausea feeling.....have always thought this pregnancy is flying by, but the honey loop days seem ages ago now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back