FAST REPLIES NEEDED PLEASE - POST MMR WORRY

rhian85

Reaction score
christopher had his MMR and Mec C booster this mroning he has been okay so far but i have noticed while checking on him that he seems a bit twitchy...hands are twitchy if u get me - - should i be worried ? im so worried about convulsions.

his temp is fine hes just a bit twitchy ?

Don't really know what to advise but I didn't just wanna read it and not reply...

Is he alright apart from that? Try not to worry :hug:

well hes been okay this evening....hes aslepp but woke for a bottle an hour ago thats when i noticed he was a bit twitchy if u get me :think:

Rhian, I'd call NHS Direct and ask their advice. :hug: xxx

hes fine....may be he was dreaming ? :think: :think: he stopped after a bit so is it possible he was dreaming ? :think:

he could has been dreamimg but if your worried just give NHS direct a call to reassure yourself.

mamichuli said:
How is he, hun?

Lisa

he is fine now lisa....as lively as every today so i think he may have been dreaming :think: :hug:

Was so worried for u. Glad to hear he is ok. Very scary when li'l ones are ill. good luck xxx

so glad he's all good now hun :hug:
Dans got his on the 8th, I'm not looking forward to it

Misslarue said:
so glad he's all good now hun :hug:
Dans got his on the 8th, I'm not looking forward to it

its not nice hun i had to get OH to have time outa work to hold him i cant do it..im fine with needles my self but not on my baby i just cant do it so i hide behind them so he couldnt see me :(

he cried alittle but he was a brave boy....i gave him nurofen 20mins befor ejab so i htink that helped a little and it stopped him getting a red/swallen injection wound - good luck hun :hug:

oh the nurofen is a good idea, I will do that. Thanks hun :)
OH is at work :( but my mums going to go with me................don't want to go on my own, I hate looking at it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back