should i be worried? fast replies needed plz?

rhian85

Reaction score
christopher has been winging all night on and off , but this morning e seems a bit fretfull/irritable when picked up. he plays for a bit on his own but then starts crying/whinging again. he looks "wasted" (tired/drowsy - how ever u want to put it) and has not had any breakfast.

he wouldnt even let us get him in his highchair, was winging when we picked him up, then sarted screaming .

whats wrong with him? is he coming down with something?

any help asap wud be gooood - thnx :hug:

It does sound like he's coming down with something. Have you tried giving him some calpol to see if he cheers up a bit? Give him lots of cuddles & if you're worried call NHS Direct.

Sorry probably not very helpful but didn't want to 'read & run'. I hope Christopher feels better soon :hug:

Hannah has been the same all night hun didnt get her to sleep until 3.15 and them she was up agaiin at 7 this morning, she has woke up with a cold so think thats what was wrong maybe your lo is the same :hug:

My lo was like that a few nights ago and he now has a snotty cold and a cough so it could be that.

Hope he feels better soon.

thanks for the replies

he still hasnt "eaten" but had a bottle of milk and nodded of in his cot for 40mins but has woke up more or less the same. daddy has taken him for a walk to grannys for some freshair. si when they get back ill give him some calpol then try him with lunch.

do they always get clingy when they are coming down with something ? excuse the dumbness but he has never had a cold b4 :shock:
he obviously has a good immune system unlike me :lol:

his granny had a very very bad cold last week , so any chance he has caught that even tho she stayed away during the worst of it?

thanks for the help so far - :hug:

i dont kno hun, but it does sound like hes maybe getting a cold. i hope he's better soon. :hug:

He might just be having an off day. Isaac was always grumpy and not himself when he was having a growth spurt. Well thats what we put it down to. As long as he hasn't got a temperature I'd just keep an eye on him. And I wouldn't worry about him being off his food for now, just make sure he has plenty to drink.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back