Fast Food Baby

yes I think I may turn over and have a look now. Hope it doesn't make me feel angry! Bad day at work too!

:shock::shock::shock: OMG the toddler drinks up to 6 cans of coke a day??!!

Last edited:
:shock: :shock: :shock: i can't believe the amount of cola. No wonder he doesn't sleep well :roll:

3200 calories per day for a 19 month old? :faint:

yes WTF?!!! tHAT is not right man. Poor child. can;t sleep, no wonder. I'm not sure if I feel a little sad for these parents who seem to need a lot of help and it's a bit late. OH feeling sad too now. horrid.

im in shock!! they need to take a look on here see what we feed our kids i think theyd be pretty impressed tbh xx

if I feel alittle sad or just very angry...:shock: or just disbelief.

OMG that birds had a heart attack and she still eats that crap and feeds it to her kids! Unbelievable!

I avoid these programmes because I get so upset for the children! :(

OH is watching something else anyhow otherwise I'd be tempted to watch the last few minutes :(

I'd kick that blokes head in for going behind my back and feeding the kids treats when they aren't supposed to get them :mad:

well they all tried and just needed A LOT of help! was a bit sad though at times.

I'd kick that blokes head in for going behind my back and feeding the kids treats when they aren't supposed to get them :mad:

I said to my OH i'd kill him if he makes my Son keep 'secrets' from me! How could he make his Daughters lie to their Mother!!

I missed the first half (thankfully)! My Neice has a terrible diet and hardly eats anything so i'm going to seem like the wicked witch when my Son's a bit older and I restrict the 'junk' he eats but I couldn't care less! lol x

I'm glad I didn't watch this now, it sounds like the sort of show that doesn't do my blood pressure any good! It is shocking what some people feed their kids tho, be it out of ignorance or laziness. Poor babies :(

Think i'll go and watch this on iplayer!

Oh my! How do these parents not know how unhealthy this is and how do some of them get away with it for so long!? The first dad claims he has no control over what his little boy eats.......but him and his wife call the take aways and let the kids help themselves to the sweets. Hello you're the adult!!!!

So shocking, and not just the amount of sweet things but the take away family were ADDING loads if salt to toddlers chips..........cause he likes them that way!
But when they gave him casserole, carrots and potatoes he loved them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back