Dawn gets a baby

I missed it.....will record it tonight though :D

I only just managed to get time today to watch it. Wow it was amazing.

The second woman was so lovely, i sat and cried my eyes out when the baby was put on her chest and she was going Ohhh look its a baby and nobody knew if it were girl or boy till Dawn asked. Bless :D

I really like Dawn too, i like her sense of humour and at the end where she said she can't believe the way she was going on at the beginning of the programme about the pain etc when such a beautiful baby is the result. Thought that was a nice way to end the documentary.

xxxxxxxx

Okay I just watched this. And I cried. (Not sure whether through fear or joy). The second birth wasn't too bad. And it was lovely afterwards. I just wish I knew how much it was going to hurt ME. After all everyone has a different pain threshold and while I know it is going to hurt - I wish I could kinda compare it to something else. If that makes any sense. In a way I am hoping I have built it up so much in my mind that it turns out to be not as bad as I expect.

I watched it. I want to know why both the women were allowed to scream and shout when they were pushing and I wasnt :shakehead:

it scared the holy bejeezus out of me! and although we've had both Romi and Zeke, neither were full term and so i wasnt so much of pain apparently, foosh knows how ppl orgasm though! I WANT ONE!!! lol

seriously though, watching that withe the whole scissors thing was the EXACT way i reacted when i watched it, i saw her and though, ooooh i'll google it lol knowing it was on youtube, but man i wish i hadnt.

i'm sticking to the saying ignorance is bliss, i didnt want to know with Romi, and if ppl tried telling me i wasnt sure i wanted to hear until the end and by then it was too late lol. still...wishing i hadnt watched, part of it had me crying in sweetness, other parts had me crying in fear lol

I just watched it on iplayer whilst eating my lunch :lol: Awwwwww, I LOVED it!!!!!

Tara was so blazé (sp) about it all after, reminded me of myself, yeah you just forget - my boobs are smaller & droopier :lol:

I nearlly cried at the second birth - and would have done had I watched it at home, i loved when Meredith said 'look, its a baby' :D 'Cute in a purplish kind of way' :D

Awww, the best part was the daunting music when Dawn was being shown the ventouse and forceps :rotfl: :rotfl: really made me chuckle :rotfl:

The episitomy was pretty gross - but it was the forceps that freaked me out. They are HUGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back