farting!TMI

daniph1

Reaction score
I have become my husband. I have so much gas, loud, frequent and smelly! Isa this normal?????? Saorry TMI

Yes!! I got it do bad when I was pregnant! And the smell was enough to kill a small animal! Lol. Don't worry, it goes away when you have the baby! I am now back to being a lady again! Haha. X

Some days I just cannot stop farting. I find it really hard when I'm in work, it builds up all day long and I hold it in, but the moment I get in the car to go home I start farting and don't stop until I go to bed.

OH is not very impressed and the days I go to bed before him, we have to leave a window open otherwise the smell hits him like a brick when he walks into the room.

Last edited:
Oh thank godness its not just me!!!!! I can't help it! I was even waking in the night to fart more!!!!! I am a monster!!! Xx

Oh yes!!! In the early days I was awful... Woke me and my bf up one night doing a massive fart, got such a fright!! Oh the memories!! Haha...!!!xx

Hi, I was wondering about that. I have been terrible for about a week and a half!!

Is it normal to be so gassy this early on? I am only about 4 weeks, roughly? x

I think I remember being windy early days, but heck its so much worse now at 12 weeks!!!! X kedi will look at link when on comp, on fone atym! Xx

That was my first symptom - evacuate the building stinky farts!! They disappeared once sickness went but came back for a week in 2nd tri but have stayed away luckily! Was really putting my OH off...and me off farting. It's so funny, does smell like something has crawled up you & died lol xx

ROFL.
Payback for all the smelly farts they dish out daily to us I say *evil grin*

Haha I live you dani that's hilarious!! I've changed my mind, you must be having a boy!!!:bum::bum:

U better love me - I have known u like forever!!!!!!!! I am recruiting you as my second bump buddy! xx

Some days I just cannot stop farting. I find it really hard when I'm in work, it builds up all day long and I hold it in, but the moment I get in the car to go home I start farting and don't stop until I go to bed.

OH is not very impressed and the days I go to bed before him, we have to leave a window open otherwise the smell hits him like a brick when he walks into the room.

LOL this made me giggle! Brilliant xx

Im also in the farting club and have been since 4 weeks in!!!

Babydust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back