Far to much information- bleeding bum

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Sorry if you are eating breakfast but.......

Just been to loo, had a pee and wiped, when i turned round there was loads of bright red blood on paper and just in the water.
I totally freaked and checked where it was coming from, my ass aparently, do you think its piles, im not itchy or sore or anything, but i have been having problems going to the loo, constipated mostly.

Hi Hun.........yes if its bright red then its more than likely piles, you can ask your pharmacist for some cream suitable to use during pregnancy (Im sure most creams are fine as its a common ailment in pregnancy).

Unfortunately as I suffer from IBS I have suffered with piles for some years - and often get bleeding, plus my mother and grandmother have always suffered so guess its hereditary too !!!

The rule of thumb is if the blood is bright red, then its not too serious as means the bleeding is near the surface, its only when the blood is very dark it could indicate a serious problem, as the bleeding is internal. This is only an indication though.....

You are very likely to get them if you have been constipated, or are not drinking enough fluid!

Hope that helps...... :D

Hi hun,

I have had this quite a few times, and my OH tells me its most likely to be haemorroids. If its bright red then thats generally fine as thats an external thing, basically on your bum. I'm sure its fine and nothing to be worried about! I hope your good and take care :hug:

also not too early for me as I'm in Japan atm! lol

xx

you not been having bum bum sex have ya, that mkes this hapopen to me :(

Much to Brians dismay no. He is completely barred from that area until he lets me reciprocate(sp) so it could be some time

I get this, and have has it for a few yrs now.. i have a cut inside which tears everytime i go to the "loo". Been docs, and they say it will heal... which it never has done, and being pregnant has made it worse..

i've just learnt to live with the pain! :'(

but DEF get some cream etc for it.. as an on going problem there can be very painful... hope you get it sorted chick xx

Anal tear maybe :think: ?

I've been getting this since I was a teenager when I'm slightly constipated maybe 2 to 3 times a year.

Doc had a look up there years ago and said nothing to worry about just make sure I get plenty of fibre.

Yea sounds like a tear, I get this and its even worse now coupled with the whole pregnancy/constipaton delight!!
Can be really painful sometimes :shakehead:

Im losing blood from that area but mine is my crohns flaring and the ulcers bleeding unfortunately. Sounds to me like yours maybe piles. have a little look to see if you can see any lumps of bumps which look like grapes (apparently).

I think its easily treatable so try not to worry,

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back