Freaked out TMI warning xxxx

furbaby

Reaction score
Ok ladies I want some reassurance that I am a nervous silly first time mummy to be..... 20 week scan on Thursday - all ok baby boy happy :)

Last night I went to wipe after a pee and there was lots of mucus pinky in colour and a dot of bright red (we're talking small) I wiped again no mucus or blood just tissue a bit pink (was not using pink toilet paper) I phoned on call dr who reassured me it sounds like nothing to worry about but keep an eye on it and call back if any bleeding - thankfully none.

All other toilet trips have been ok, first one after my scare there was some snotty discharge but only a little and now everything is back to normal, the thing is I'm still freaked out any advice greatly appreciated

I keep expecting something to go wrong because this baby is so wanted, only after my 20 week scan did I start talking about the actually of bringing a baby home and making plans .... Now I feel like I was too premature or have jinxed myself - does that sound silly? xxxx

Hey honey, I get this from time to time :) i am sure it's nothing to worry about but if you really want to check I would call your midwife :)

xxxxx

I freaked out by this at 8 weeks, it was the tiniest bit of red and piny discharge. I had a scan at the epu and obviously all is well with me. I got told that when ur period would normally be due (4,8,12,16,20 weeks etc) it is possible to have the tiniest bit of breakthrough spotting, but that is it nothing to worry about.

Like Bella said phoned ur midwife for more reassurance if u need it :hugs: xx

I had spotting at 18 weeks. I went to the unit and had a MW listen to the heartbeat, they couldn't explain what it was but everything was fine.

If you have just seen baby then chances are it's just one of those things and everything is fine. Ring your MW for some reassurance. I have a number in my notes to call if I am worried about anything and they asked me down to the MAU.

Did you have sex? That can irritate your cervix and cause spotting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back