Far To Fat!!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I'm 7 weeks today and I just feel absolutely MASSIVE!! My face, arms and legs are still the same size, but my belly and boobs are just huge!! My boobs have always been WAY too big for my body (size 30F and in size 6-8 clothes) but now NONE of my bras fit me, and I can't do any of my jeans up, even ones that were falling off me a few months ago. Has anyone else been this big so quickly?! I've posted a pic on the Baby Bump thread above! Any imput would be appreciated cause I feeel HUUUUUGE
x

Just looked at your bump pic - that does look quite large for 7 weeks, but it could be some bloating. Some of the other girls have pictures earlier in that bump pic thread of them around that stage with bumps as well so I dont think it is totally abnormal. Very cute bump though!

You really dont look massive at all hun- dont worry about it and just enjoy your pregnancy! You will have bloating at 7 weeks as well remember xx

my boobs have got big loads already and i think thats normal!! as for your bump i wouldnt say its that big and like the others said could be bloated, you may notice it goes down. when my 2nd i bloated loads and then a couple of weeks late it went down again and the real bump started appearing x

I have been really bloated and couldn't fasten my jeans or combats admitted defeat and got some under the bump jeans and they are so comfy and will last til the baby comes!!

its prob a combo of baby bump and bloating but if your only a size 6-8 your gona show anyways as your tiny

i know what u mean, my boobs have gone up a couple of cups and i really do look pregnant even at what i guess to be 8/9 weeks, its wierd though coz this evening my tum is hugeee and this morning it was flat as a pancake, i dont like this whole bloating malarky its very difficult when clothes shopping lol! my OH does like the booby growth however *rolls eyes*

in the same boat as you! if you looks back a few posts in the bump thread you can see mine.. its ridiculous! but bloat is my story and i am sticking too it. it does go up and down, especially now my morning sickness has kicked in.

in the same boat as you! if you looks back a few posts in the bump thread you can see mine.. its ridiculous! but bloat is my story and i am sticking too it. it does go up and down, especially now my morning sickness has kicked in.

Wow, your latest pic is like looking in a mirror!! Lol. Def think some of mine is bloat but it's absolutely shocking, I do love it though :) Living in jeggings at the moment!

Yep im huge too for 7 weeks - dont worry embrace the bump - she says listen to my own wisdom maybe lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back