say goodbye to stretch marks

babybel

Reaction score
i am 8 weeks pregnant and i have been applying bio oil to my belly, hips, thighs and boobs religiously everyday to minimilise stretch marks. i find bio oil is very expensive, ranging from 15-20pounds for 200ml...has any one got any cheaper tips at keeping stretch marks at bay????x:dance:

vitamin e oil and aloe oil/gel to sooth the itching of some stretch marks :)

There's a bio cream you can get- I picked it up from mothercare. Tis a tube that comes in a White box with the outline of a pregnant woman on. Anyway I got some for my friend when she found out she was preggers and she she's used it from the start and has NO stretch marks yet- she has 6 weeks left before babe is due!

I used nivea body lotion with my first and got no strech marks, used it again with the 2nd and only got 3 very faint ones!

coco body butter for stretch marks is brill and cheap available at any supermarket s

I'm using Palmers Cocoa butter for stretch marks. Not sure if it works but I haven't got any yet!

I uses the palmers cream in my first pregnancy I went from an 8 to a 12 in trousers and not one stretch mark in sight so I dont know if I was lucky or the cream worked xx

I work in a spa so get products cheaper. During DD's pregnancy I used Elemis japenese camilla oil and didn't get a single stretch mark again so will be using that again this time! It's pricey but works!!

Don't know about strech marks as not had them yet - but I used to have huge amounts of scars on my legs, I used bio oil for months and the scars faded but were still v obvious. Then I bought Boots Scar Syrum which I thought would be RUBBISH as it was only £3 or so...but after using that for a few weeks my scars really started to fade. I used it for 6 months, and you can honestly hardly see the scars at all now! I recommended it to a friend and she loved it too...def worth a shot!!

wow, fab ideas ladies...oila, creama, butters...sounds good enough to eat lol x

I'm going to get some of the boots stretch mark oil today as my waistline has definitely started getting a bit thicker lol. Much cheaper, think it's £4.99 for 150ml??

Cocoa butter ot baby oil. Although nothing worked for me and I have horrendous stretch marks on my tummy, boobs, thighs and back. I used it everyday but i think i just stretched too big too soon and the creams didnt work.

In my 1st pregnancy, I used Palmers for a little while but I couldn't stand the smell so I gave up. I'm really lazy with moisturising creams and I ended up not using any at all over my bump, and I don't have a single stretch mark. I read somewhere that it really depends on your type of skin, and if you are the type that will be prone to stretch marks, no creams or lotions would help. My mum also didn't get any stretch marks with her 2 pregnancies, so I guess I've been lucky in inheriting her skin type.

you can get bio-oil in watt brother for half the price u get it in boots

bio oil is currently half price at lloyd's pharmacy - £9.99 for 200ml. i have stocked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back