FAO those with a 30/32 back size

This is a little previous as I'm not pregnant yet, but from experience with my son, my boobs got tender right from a week into the pregnancy and grew sizes up withing a matter of weeks. Has anyone managed to find maternity/nursing bra's to fit this awkward back size? The only few I can find are minging lacey affairs, I perfer something with a bit more moulding to the cup, like a t-shirt bra. I want something which still makes me feel good about my boobs! Plus they are much more comfy than regular bra's :lol: I am a 30D at present and last time my back size started 32C up to a 34E/F when my milk came in (and that's only coz I couldn't find a 32 to fit me!)

If you can help I would appreciate it SOOOOOOO much

xxx

(have posted this in Pregnancy Buddies too)

Hi Sami I am 32e usually and am a 32G/34f now. Bravissimo do bras for big cup sizes from 28 or 30". They are not cheap but I have never had a bad bra from them. They have a website Bravissimo.com. :D

Hi Sami

figleaves.com have a few. Not loads of choice but some good quality brands.

HTHxxx

Hi Sami

BHS sell a non wired t-shirt bra, I used them during pregnancy and liked the shape it gave me and they were really comfy. I think they did a variety of sizes.

HTH

Lucy

Thanks girls, found the ones on figleaves, but lace rubs my nips and irritates. :oops: The other ones don't go down to a 30 - hoping my back size goes up to a 32 again! Thanks for helping me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back