• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FAO Mamafy

Still here :(
A bit crampy still, a few BH's, lost a huge amount of plug though...
We are off for a fast walk to the shops soon

Wont be long for you now! :) told you youd be 1st lol x

There
Is a distinct lack of any signs... You still have plenty of time to sneak in Becks! xx

Yea but i doubt very much that he`ll be here by next week, my BH`s have practically stopped either that or i dont feel them anymore. Hes had a slight change in his position so im hoping hes ready and that slight adjustment was what he needed to do to come, but im still counting on your LO to be 1st :) x

Ok walking seems to have helped do something. Back really aches and have been having intense BH's since 6ish. Not regular but lasting longer... Just having hot drink and then to bed, MW coming in morning, think first thing so will see what happens... I know this is gonna sound daft but I really hope that either somethinkg happens before midnight or stops... It is DSD's birthday tomorrow and I really don't want them to share a birthday.... ARGH!!

Zilch!! Just waiting on the MW, day off today and starting again tomorrow. This is getting silly now, I have been having intense BH's for the last 3 weeks...

:hug: hope it happens soon for you hun! but not til tomorrow! my worst fear was sharing birthdays!

:hugs: try looking on the bright side Hun if you have been boggling away for weeks most of the hard work will be done so once it does start it should be quicker for you:hugs:

That was ment to say niggling (joe is twittering in my ear about bloody boggley eyed fish :wall:)

Boggley eyed fish??? Sounds interesting... :lol:

Induction booked for sept 2nd... Nothing else to report :(

At least uv got the whole 2weeks to go over :) im sure baby will be here before then anyway :) x

Gotta be worth a go (u about tomorrow?) :lol:
The student MW that came with my normal MW suggested reflexology, I have a friend who knows someone that does reflexology so am going to book myself a session I think, as I seem to remember it working for her and the St MW knew someone it worked for too...

Rowesb I've got a booking in on Friday to have reflexology so can let you know how I get on! The lady said supposed to help bring on labour, my due date today.

Still here, loosing lots of plug again... Seriously, how much of the stuff is there!! BH's are back too... Not holding out much hope though...

How you feeling now? BH's settled down? I really feel for you and I wasn't late or messed about :hugs:

They had... But seem to be back with vengeance... Every 5-10 minutes... Am really not counting on anything coming from it though. See MW at clinic tomorrow about BP so will see what she suggests, but she was surprised to hear from me still pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back