FAO Dr Brown Bottle users

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

I am a fellow dr brown bottle user but they are annoying me already!!

I can not put the lid on to quick after putting the hot water in cos it shots up the tube bit and leaks!!! And you can not shack them to hard when you are milking the milk cos they leak again!!

Does anyone else find this?? or am i doing something wrong.

Also what steriliser do you use? I am using an advent but can only get 4 min at time.

Thanks

Keely xxxx

My friend uses these and say the same thing about putting the lid on. She has to leave it off for a bit after reheating (not long). Not sure about the shaking thing though.

My friend has twins and is using the Dr Brown bottles. Apparently you have to leave the lid unscrewed whilst the bottle is in the hot water. Once it's heated you can screw it up again and that seems to stop the milk from whizzing up the middle bit!

Yeah Lucy is right hun. Also, when you mix the milk in, I used to take the centre peice out, shake it up, then put the central unit back in. HTH!! :D

Sami said:
Yeah Lucy is right hun. Also, when you mix the milk in, I used to take the centre peice out, shake it up, then put the central unit back in. HTH!! :D

Sami are you not using Dr browns anymore?? if not what did you change too? xxx

i've changed now to tommee tippee wide neck bottles. As Damien got older and had thickened milk, he sucked a lot harder and the tests for these teats seem much more durable and firm. Tehyw ere on offer in Tesco when I got them. http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/shop/prod ... t=8&page=1

Tesco do packs of 4 for about £10. I got them half price though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back