FAO anyone who has had a kideny stone

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
When i was pregnant I got a really bad pain in my back, it was as bad as labour :shock: i was rolling around A&E crying and screaming it was that bad, i even had some pethidine to try to take the pain away
anyway i did a wee test for them and it was pure blood and so was every other wee for the next couple of days
I didnt have any injection so they came to the conclusion it must of been a stone, they did an ultrasound and could only see the kidney was a bit inflamed.
I was in hospital for about a week and on antibiotics
everything seemed to clear up

Then after i had emily for about the first 2 weeks i got these pains again but they only lasted for a little while and were not as bad so i just ignored them
Well ive been getting them again since yesterday quite often and what i can only describe as a contraction in my stomach :think: its really weird.
Im going to the doctors next week to ask if i can be referred to get checked but just wondering if anyone here had experinced the same problem?
Im really worried my kidneys are f*cked :cry: :cry:

Hi hun

My mum just had Pancritites (sp) and the pain u are having sounds like what she had, in her stomach. What caused her pancritites was a gall stone, she had her gall bladder removed 28 yrs ago and this stone had just been wondering around till now, hope ur feeling better soon hun :hug:

My advice dont take any shit of the doctors i would go to doctors today or emergency care :hug:

My mums suffered with kidney stones for years and she always has pain in her back and sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back