Family support TTC

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
I am practically wetting myself here with laughter!! As if I was talking to my dad on the phone and I heard my mum repeating 10.37 (if any of you watch Touch you will understand why I suddenly thought I was in the middle of an episode!).

I asked him what she meant and he said he didnt know and did I want to ask her so mother appears on the phone and delights in telling me she read in the paper that 10.37 tonight is the most optimum time to get pregnant.

This point I turned a shade of crimson as I sat beside my husband who can hear all of this and I have to tell her that we have already DTD today because I too read that. Admittedly though I had forgotten the time so I did it earlier but still we got the right day!

When dad came back on the phone he was awkward and didn't know what to say, I was crimson just knowing that he had listened to that conversation. Still, it gave me quite the laugh that mum was supporting the cause so strongly she was happy to tell me I had to have sex tonight!!

Haha its most awkward that you had to tell her you'd already had sex :lol: my mum asked me and my hubby if we'd tried certain positions and raising my bum after sex and cycling my legs. It was bad enough admitting I do the leg cycling never mind to my mum :lol: xx

Sparklegirl, great to see you back!
Lmao, sounds like shes trying to help, but iknow how awkward it is talking about sex with your mom and dad!
aha, I remember my mom trying to give me pineapple core once, and I told her I had right sided pain she told me to get home and dtd ahaha.
I love families like that tho, so open aha x

Haha its most awkward that you had to tell her you'd already had sex :lol: my mum asked me and my hubby if we'd tried certain positions and raising my bum after sex and cycling my legs. It was bad enough admitting I do the leg cycling never mind to my mum :lol: xx

I was laughing so hard and the fact my husband was sitting laughing down my ear made it worse! So funny. My mum advises about keeping legs up against the wall after sex, it is all ok normally but what got me was her repeating 10.37 to my dad as if that would somehow make him ok enough to relay the message!! xx

Sparklegirl, great to see you back!
Lmao, sounds like shes trying to help, but iknow how awkward it is talking about sex with your mom and dad!
aha, I remember my mom trying to give me pineapple core once, and I told her I had right sided pain she told me to get home and dtd ahaha.
I love families like that tho, so open aha x

Thank you, its been a long time since I have been on but thought I would come back today :D Its fine to talk to my mum about it but my poor dad, he would rather just pretend that I am still a virgin because I am his little girl lol. My parents will cry all day if I ever get to tell them I am pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back