false positives please read need to understand?

rachypoo

Reaction score
my lmp was 4/4/06 and 10 days after i had finished my period i did a hpt and it was the 1 u dip in a cup and it turned out positive and 2 more after that the followin day only with first morning urine and they were faint. i didnt dip them in the cup though i peed directly onto them would this affect the result. ? the lines were pink and they werent evaps i havnt had my period yet but they are irregular and its been 4 weeks since the last 1 and i havnt tested since. am i pregnant or is it false ? i did another test after that but i dipped it and it was negative. havnt a clue when my period is due. i dont have any signs i just have a bad yeast infection. please some1 get bk to me

This is confusing hun, my doctor said to me when I had my pregnancy confirmed 'a positive is a positive'. I would go see you GP hun, get them to do a test or take your bloods xx

i tested with ones off ebay, i dipped them and got a faint 2nd line,
tested again teh next day, got the same result.

tested this morning with a diffrent test, was BFN then this afternoon AF arrived

xx

Hi

about a month ago i got a faint positive but ended up being neg onmy second test.
Hope that helps.
Katrina

well an update im on cd 40 and no af had some more ewcm yesterday and this morning and cp is high still but firm and my cm now is lotiony and theres lots of it. nipples were sore a little this week but not any more. bowels are all over the place either constipated 1 min and then diahorrea the next. im having weird groin cramps and ovulation pain for the 2nd time in 2 weeks but its on and off. neg hpt yesterday and a week late 6 weeks since last af and its buggin me the doc wont sort it until im a month late or 2.

It sounds promising! I had some of those symptoms. Good luck and let us know!

Lynsey xx

Er, it sounds to me like you need to see a new doctor!! If something doesn't feel quite right with your body, your doctor should be as concerned as you are until you are both proven otherwise.

Keep on bugging your doc, or get a new one to make sure that you are seen soon. Your symptoms are not normal for a non-pregnant lady, and your home tests should be showing positive by now. I don't want to scare you, but there may be something else going on, like an ectopic pregnancy.

Please see a doctor soon, and figure out what's going on with you! Then let us know. ;)

no its not ectopic as i would still have a positive test i think them internet tests are unreliable and not to be trusted. i have long cycles you see normally around 31-34 days and this 1 has shot striaght up to 41 and no sign of a period if i only ovulated 2 weeks ago or later then my tests wouldnt show positive yet maybe or maybe there isnt enough hcg. i live in the uk and we get assigned a doc we cant choose really as there are not alot of doctors and we dont pay them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back