Fairy Godparents *L*

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe I should have rephrased that, seeing as my brother will be godfather and he definitely ain't a fairy! :lol:

Anyway - ideas for a little gift for each godparent? Any traditional godparent gifts? Just wondered, racking my brains at the moment and the christening is the day after tomorrow!

Just as long as Naomi won't have to prick her finger on a spindle, and fall asleep only to marry the first guy who kisses her? Whatever happened to playing the field? :lol:

Sue

I am a god parent and I never got a gift! I'm not supposed to be a god parent because I'm not christened but the church didnt ask so we never told ;)

I vaguely remember getting a little leaflet thingy and dont you get a bible aswell? My memory is crap sorry!

Lou :)

god that is quick lol i was hoping to get B christened at 3 months but still nothing lol mind u have got a meeting with vicar on 16th - no idea for prezzies for gop parents u looked n net for ideas?

Early christenings something of a tradition in our family...as a matter of fact, we already christened Naomi in the ward ourselves, but that was done to all my sibs and me too... just a family custom.

Looked on the net but no ideas yet...

I have printed up a collage of photos in a frame for each of the godparents, as a token. It's just that one in particular is coming a long way and we wanted to show our appreciation...maybe i'm being silly*S*

Sue

i'm god mother to my niece, whos almost three now, her christening was in july, and i dont remember getting a pressie then, but i did get a lovely pressie at the easter before the july ( she was about 3-4 weeks old then i think) it was a lovely mug which had "i love my godmother" on it, all pastely colours, and there was a choccy thorntons easter egg in it with my name on too, it was really sweet,

check out some fancy card/gift shops, they always have nice things in them for christeneing and weddings and things

shamu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back