image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 183
This is it inverted xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 116
I can see it. Congratulations :) xx

Ahh I was thinking maybe I just had line eye lol I can't believe it definitely thought we were out this month xx

I can see it in both pics very easily xx

Ahh thank you ladies �� Don't think I'll believe it until I do a digi lol xx

Congratulations!! Good Luck with digi!

Last edited:
Yes I can see it! Congrats! Keep us posted with your line progressions!

It's been really weird and expensive week..all faint positives and I mean really faint in the evening bfn in the morning I'm 2 days late and should be getting darker lines..just now today getting a line I can see without squinting but still nothing with fmu..a digi says not pregnant too..must have spent easy £100 on tests over the week..I'm frustrated now..with my past 5 pregnancies always had a bold line when I was due..I only dtd once so maybe I ovulated later than the 7th? I dunno xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 77
I was thinking that too but just now the line is getting stronger and I'm late which I never am and have proper symptoms so I dunno..I have a doctors appt for bloods in the morning xx

that appears to be an evap line to me as iv had them before. i could be wrong but dont get your hopes up untill you are 100% sure there is a diffinate line as it can be very disheartening.
give it a day or 2 and test again.... godd luck xx

I was thinking that too but just now the line is getting stronger and I'm late which I never am and have proper symptoms so I dunno..I have a doctors appt for bloods in the morning xx

How did this go proudmummy? x

Sorry ladies meant to update just been so busy..it ended up being a chemical pregnancy :-( made my period a week late so fingers crossed for this month :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back