Faggots for dinner

Linzie2012

Reaction score
I know we should have liver but will a pack of 2 brains faggots so any ha at 22 weeks nearly?

I really fancy some "wintery" cosy food with all this rain :-(

its all in moderation. as with the liver, as long as you arent having it every night hannibal lecter stylee, a bit of what you fancy is fine im sure.
I still have runny yolks in my boiled eggs (but i reduce the risk by buying stamped eggs, that have been stored right and are well within date etc), i have my meat pinkish still where i know ive cooked it and where its come from or from a nice restaurant etc etc.

so id say the faggots are fine.
enjoy :)

just wanted to add:
ive never had a faggot in my life, they good yeah?

Liver is a bit different to the other advisorys. I think the body stores up one of the vitamins contained in it, and the baby is unable to deal with this, so it isn't to do with the risk of catching anything.

I accidentally had faggots one night in 2nd Tri, my midwife said as a one off it's fine but don't make a habit of it.

I have runny yorks too.

Yes I have not had faggots in months, since last year when I had my first pregnancy.

I'm sure faggots is a mixture of poor meats too not just liver.

I think I may have this pack of 2, I'm cold & wet from work, hormonal - need some comfort. Cannot afford another take away for the 4th time this week :-(

As long as you're not eating it everyday then once in a blue moon I'm sure is fine. I think it's the vit A In Liver that's the problem, that can cause birth defects, but you can have this form of the vitamin, just not excessive amounts regularly.

I didnt have them afterwards.

By the time I got to the freezer I fancied something else :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back