Feel like I know you all!

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Well I have to confess, I've been coming here for quite some time but I never seem to have time to post-please don't think i'm nosy, your posts have all really helped me have some sanity! (have to say I have everything crossed for Elliebump)

I'll tell you a quick bit about me-I'm 26, a stay at home mum to my 18 month old little girl called Ava Rose, and i'm expecting second baby 15th August. I'm also madly in love with my partner of three years-yes, i know three years and two babies (couldn't keep my hands off him! lol).
I had a tough pregnancy with my little girl and this one hasn't been any easier. I had cholestasis, which is a relatively rare liver disorder (itchy hands and feet and raised liver enzymes are signs) and I was induced two weeks' early with Ava which resulted in emergency c section. This time round I started itching at 9 weeks and my liver is already very raised. However, under a great consultant and looks like baby be born beginning of August-early again to reduce the risk of stillbirth. Needless to say I'm a bit of a nervous wreck most of the time!

Anyway big hello to all, been following you all for ages, so really do feel like know you all! Hope you all have a lovely saturday and speak soon.

Emma
xx

Hellllloooo Emma,
Nice for you to join us and add a little intro,
Congrats on your pregnancy i hope everything id going well and your not feel to yukky.
I'm due on the 5th August and touch wood ive just started feeling a little better.
Hope you get to post more, take care and have a nice day xxx

Hi Emma! :hug:

Lovely to have you here! Congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer: Sorry you had a tough pregnancy with Ava (lovely name by the way!) Hoping this one goes well for you...

Looking forward to getting to know you :D xx

:cheer: :wave: Hi-welcome to the forum-it's lovely to have new people to chat to.
xxxxxxxxxx

hi Emma :wave:

glad you decided to start posting :hug:

by the way - i absolutely ADORE the name Ava! that was my definate choice for a little girl, but we're having a boy :roll:

i've already said to OH that we need to conceive Ava after Aiden :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back