factor v leiden

yeah I have this, heterozygote version which is better than have 2 copies of the factor V leiden

Hey I have this I am wanting another baby I have had three miscarriages since my almost 3 year old was born but I want another one now and I am scared

My auntie had this but didn't know about it.
Have you all spoken to GP/hospital about it? Blood clotting is an issue in pregnancy anyway, but there are treatments to improve blood clotting in preg, I think. Having said this I wouldn't have the foggiest as to how it affected F5L.
No expert, but sure you must be able to get support and treatment.
It turned out my grandmother, my auntie's mother, had it as well and she had 6 babies. Xxx

Thank you, any advise is great. I know of no one with this condition. My mum got tested after I tested positive and she was negative. My biological father was a dead loss I haven't seen him since I was a child and I am guessing he is the one with this condition however he is an alcoholic and last i heard he was still alive.

I just don't want any more miscarriages, I am feeling confident that if I try again with the treatment that i will be ok. In all fairness I didn't leave time for my body to heal, I had three miscarriages all one after another no periods in between. My body probably couldn't take it!

My husband is still unsure so I am being patient and waiting for him to come back to me! I also have bad periods and I taking the injection at the moment which usually stops them but I am due another in two weeks, and I know when I come off it I am going to have one hell of a period I am not looking forward to that part, I have a stressful job as well this is another thing I am worried about but i am first waiting for hubby answer god knows how I'll feel if he says no. I am 26 he is 35 I don't want him to be an old dad and I don't want a big age gap between my kids. Sorry to matter maybe I need to vent or something this site has served me well in support I don't know what I would have done without it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back