So scared pregnant after 2 late losses and fragmin injections

princess267

Reaction score
Hi Im new to this forum,
in 2008 i lost my little girl at 21weeks pregnant in 2009 i lost my little boy at 17weeks.
the doctors found that my losses could be because of 1 or 2 things factor v leiden and or incompetant cervix.
I am now around 7 weeks pregnant and self administering injections of fragmin for the factor v leiden to help prevent clotting. however they will not start to check my cervix until after my scan I am petrified of suffering another loss I am trying my hardest to rest as much as possible and trying not to worry i feel like i am going insane thinking all the time every little thing is things happening again.
Has anybody else suffered any of these problems in pregnancy.

I feel like i have waffled but i have so many worries and concerns i don't how to write them down.

thank you for reading and for any replies

i am so sorryfor what has happened in the other pregnancies and i wish u all the best for this one

you have every right to be worried, i you ever need to chat we are all here

Thank you huni... i feel every little thing i am panicking way to much every1 keeps telling me to stop panicking n everything will be ok.. even at work i am on my feet n just wanna rest n try to take pressure of cervix as much as I really don't know what to do for the best anymore as i feel it as always been wrong before
xx

its only natural you are going to worry and i do agree that yes you need to relax as it wont help, but a woman in your situation isnt going to find it that easy.

try asking at your work if there is anyway you could do something that doesnt require you on your feet for too long

I have never been in this situation but I hope that you are taking it easy, sounds like you are doing everything you can and I really hope it all goes well this time for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back