• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook - Keep intouch!!

beth1234

Reaction score
Hey girlys! Hope everyone is alright!
I just wanted to give you all my facebook, so we could keep intouch and coo over eachothers babies :) seen as i'm not pregnant anymore so wont be on here lol

My name is Beth Kay - and the picture is me with a pink dress on.

xxx

Its the same pic as the one on here infact!! Haha xxx

Hi there,

I've added you hon.

Please all feel free to add me too - my name is Ann-Marie McDonald and this is my profile pic :)
62705_447600141496_651111496_5691291_7673712_n.jpg

Sorry - any excuse so show of my gorgeous bubba :) x

annie :love: is she tired to hear about how gorgeous she is? :love:

Added you. :) Mine is Natalie Keys and my profile pic is a scan pic of little man. :)

mine is kellylouj pic of me and hubby i am wearing green dress x

annie she is gorgeous.. Beth ive added you.. Im kylie wilkinson.. Feel free to add me anyone :) x

found you now lol

im jane counsell middle name is louise lol its a photo of me and oh x

Last edited:
I'm Gemma Ray this is my pic, if anyone adds me write 'pregnancy forum' on it so I know. Got some freaky listeners out there that we try and avoid like the plague at work!

Gem x

Attachments

• 41653_618815640_6013_n.jpg
    41653_618815640_6013_n.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
K&A what's your profile pic? There's loads of Kylie Wilkinsons!

Leanne Bingham and my profile pic is my 2 doggys a brindle lurcher and a white staffy pup laid together :lol:

I tried finding you kylie but there's too many! Which one is you?

i have the picture of my scan which is the same as this.. Lots of people are having trouble.. If you give me ur name ill find you x

Charmaine "chaz" Morris. Profile pic Is the same as this one although it does change quite abit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back