eyesight tests

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyf has exceptional vision, and i have pretty good eyesight altho not quite 20/20 i need specs for driving thats it- however genetically my eyesight is RUBBISH- i had my worst eye fixed with laser surgery prior to that i could only see as far as my nose with it!

i'm hoping millie has inherited her daddy's eyesight genes :pray:

however poor girl mightve got some of my manky-eyes-ness! how soon can i get her sight tested?

iv tested a little bit by sticking my tongue out at her from across the room to see if she copies (as she does if i do that) and she has done- so i know she can see that far (i couldnt before my laser surgery!) but thats rather a crude measurement! :lol:

hi as u can see from her photo my daughter has glasses she has very poor eye sight, she has a stigmatism , conversional squint and is verry long sighted,, she got seen by a consultant who put in some eye drops to test her eyes when she was 2 but only because the doctors didnt belive me when i said there was something wrong wtih her.

when i took her to opticians to get her glasses they said they had a baby in there getting glasses and she was 7 month old.. so i think at any age but it would be by a consultant not optician so you would have to make apointment with your doctor first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back