Eye colour

Lulabell

Reaction score
When is the final eye colour settled iykwim? I know alot of babies are born with blue eyes and then they change. I have blue eyes and hubby has brown. I know brown is the more dominant. But at over 4 months old, josh still has blue eyes. I'd love it if they stayed blue as he is spitting image of hubby so it'd be nice if he had a bit of me. Sounds silly I know. Just interested really.

Me and OH both have really green eyes but Ella has really deep blue eyes - she is 6 1/2 months now so I assume they will stay blue.. they just keep getting bluer and bluer!!

I have green and OH has very dark.brown. LO has Very light brown and they turn green if she cries. :) best of both!

I thought they settled after 8 weeks?? I've got really blue eyes and l/o has inherited them :yay:

I thought they settled after 8 weeks?? I've got really blue eyes and l/o has inherited them :yay:

If this is the case then yay! Joshua has gorgeous blue eyes and they don't look like they have changed at all. :)

I was reading up on this as im the same as you, Isaac looks just like his daddy but im hoping he'll have my dark brown eyes at least! I read that most changes occur between 6-9 months but some carry on changing after that. A lot of books & websites say within the first year.

My HV said by 6 weeks they should have changed! I asked because my LO is exactly the same, is the spitting image of my oh but has my blue eyes! C

I have brown and OH has ice blue....would love Albert to have OHs colour but he won't. They are a green sort of bronze colour at the moment and are very pretty but they'll go brown for sure.

Also, why do boys always have amazing eye lashes?????

I have brown and OH has ice blue....would love Albert to have OHs colour but he won't. They are a green sort of bronze colour at the moment and are very pretty but they'll go brown for sure.

Also, why do boys always have amazing eye lashes?????

I was thinking this, i would kill for my boys lashes - such a waste!! Lol!! Little man had really dark blue eyes when he was born and they have gone a bit lighter but that is expected as hubbie has blue and I have blue/green eyes!!
xxx

yes my oh and lo have amazing eyelashes!! i have dark dark brown, my husband has hazel and my lo has blue with patches of brown in them! i don't think they have chnaged for a while and they developed the patches of brown at 3 months.

Jakes didnt stop changing till he got to just before his 2nd birthday. They were blue but are now green. Paiges were dark brown from birth and never changed and she is 4. Frankie has lovely blue eyes and im hoping she keeps them but reckon they will go green x

Jack had dark grey eyes when he was born, we assumed they'd go green like ours (OH's are slightly lighter green than mine but Jack's eyes are a beautiful dark blue colour with a marbled effect in them, everyone comments on the pattern in them! He also has very long eye lashes he's inherited from OH's family!! Very jealous lol x

Mine are like a grey blue and my OHs are blue and green but they're brighter iykwim. She's got his hair colour and her eyes are exact shade of mine which I love, it's such a beautiful contrast to her dark hair :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back