expressing and feeding help

siouxie

Reaction score
I have been combination feeding as my baby struggles to get on my and falls asleep and needs feeding constantly is making me misrable. I have started expressing as I have a lot of milk. When I give her forumla I have her 90ml, does she have the same amount in breastmilk. i gave her 90 ml and she drank the lot and nodded off. I wad also planning on expressing every time I feed to keep up as yesterday they went super hard and nitty.

Last edited:
I combine formula with breast milk if he needs a top up.
I give him 90ml formula (3oz) or 90ml breast milk but the formula digests slower than breast milk.
Keep up the expressing or your milk will dry up.

Try to express everytime baby feeds that's what I do. And it's really important to express through the night and try not to go more than 5-6hrs xx

I'm going to try n express every time I feed her to keep up. They went like rocks yesterday and all lumpy a lot Better today tho. Another thought I had was obviously u can only have breast milk out the fridge for an hour, so what do you do.if your going out and want to take some with you?

If your going out put the bottle in a thomos to keep cold/warm breast milk lasts 6 hours at room temp

Or take frozen breast milk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back