Expecting after 3misscarages

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi, im only 19 but always been desperate for a baby i had 3misscarriages two were in the first 12 weeks then one at 14 weeks i thought there was no hope and was devestated but now im 31weeks SO THERE IS HOPE :D just dont give up!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and an inspiring story for those who are in the same postition as you were!
Laura

I have one son who is almost two, I had a miscarriage before him and have had two since. They have all been between 5 and 6 weeks. I am now pregnant again and will be 6 weeks on thursday. I am absolutely nervous as hell, every twinge has me a jibbering wreck :? :!:

i have had 2 miscarriages and now pregnant for the 3rd time, im also nervous but it will happen eventually i just keep trying........im 7 1/2 weeks and went for a scan the other week and saw a heartbeat..........im not really sure if this is a good sign or not. they said everything looked great but never can tell if thats a good sign or not.

claire xx

I myself have had 3 miscarriages one in Sept 99 at 8 weeks, then two in 2004 one on March 23, 2004 at 11.4 weeks then on Nov 14, 2004 at 8 weeks again. It was very nerve wrecking feeling as if though even if I wanted to have another that I might not be able to. I have 4 beautiful baby boys and thankful for that. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant to date YAY!, god is good, had a scare at 7.6 weeks had what they called post coddle(spelling) bleeding which they said is common after intercourse and put me on pelvic rest so as to avoid any problems with the pregnancy until my next appointment which is the 23rd of the month. Thus far everything is A-Okay.

thats great! im 21 and still trying after my miscarriage. i was 1 week from delivery and the cord just wasnt attached to my boy anymore! I was heart broken, and now im trying again but im nervous it will not happen for me, but you know hearing your story gives me some hope!

thanx L

Hello all ... I am just over 5 weeks and due on Nov. 28th!

This this is my 6th pregnancy ... But, I do not have 6 kids. I have 3 wonderful and healthy children, and those 3 pregnancys were easy and fine.But my lat 2 were tough. In Nov 2002 ... at 6 weeks, I heard baby's HB and had a U/S ... was told I had a tear in the placenta. At 8 weeks with another U/S I was told there was no HB and I would miscarry naturally. But, I didn't, so I had a D and C at 11 weeks. I was crushed!! The following year in Oct 2003, I had a positive pregnancy test, but at a
7 weeks U/S was told I had a blighted ovum (empty sac). No baby was there, just just and empty sac. Again, was told I would miscarry naturally, but, I didn't ... I couldn't believe it. It was a fluke of misfortune. I had another D and C at 12 weeks!!

Today I am over 5 weeks pregnant and very positive. I had all prenatal labs done and on Monday the DR. told me everything looks fanastic!! I go for my U/S on April 12th ... I am very excited and very nervous. I pray everyday that all will be alright. I always thought I would have 4 or 5 kids ... this pregnancy is my miracle.

I am 37y ... my husband is shocked ... we gave up "really trying" in the fall ... we haven't prevented, and I wasn't counting and taking temperatures anymore ... so this just happened! i guess I was more relaxed.

I prayed all last year saying:
"Please God, I have a wonderful family with 3 great children (10y,7y,5y)and a husband that adores me. I don't have any needs ... please don't let me get pregnant again, IF You are going to take my angel away. I want another baby, but only if it is right and YOUR will. "

I gave up thinking it would happen because I didn't get pregnant last year ... Then last week I found out I was pregnant ....

I have a very serial feeling ... I know everything is going to be OK.

So, I wish for all of you good things. Please keep me in your prayers, as I will all you!!!

Take Care and God Bless!!!

All I can say is never give up hope. I had a miscarriage in July 2004 at 8 weeks and just 2 months later I got another BFP! I'm now well into my 25th week with a girl and everything has gone so smoothly. I can't imagine going through several miscarriages, I wish everyone the best of luck. ~*Baby Dust to All*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back