exhausted

MrsCK

Reaction score
I'm just so tired in the mornings I feel like a walking zombie I have no energy, struggle to get out of bed and literally want to cry I'm that tired. :-(

when does the tiredness stop??

I asked my mum this question and she helpfully said "when they've left home" lol but real answer is in 2nd trimester she said

You start to feel much better in tri 2. I was so rough at the beginning... tri 2 was a relief!

Just take it easy and rest. :)

Xxx

Same here hun. I'm holding on to what everyone keeps saying about Tri 2.

You just have to remember you can't do everything like you used to. I used to rush around all the time but now as soon as I get a minute I lay down and try and rest. I hate that sleep doesn't make any difference! haha xx

You're so right Mummy2toddler, this weather makes it 10x worse for me!! x

I know that feeling! I'm exhausted and napping for 2 hours in the afternoon! I think the heat makes it worse!

Lol i get tired too. 11pm Friday night no work tomoz and im in my bed lol just feel i dont have a lot of energy at moment. Hubby want us to go a 15 mile cycle tomoz and the thought of it and in this heat phew, oh and not to mention im not that fit at all lol.. maybe a 5 mile one.. xx

for me there are good days and bad days. today is good. but yesterday was i SHATTERED. makes it tougher when you're around people who don't know you're pregnant and they just think you're lazy!

im hoping what everyone says about tri 2 will be true and i'll have more energy :)! get lots of iron down you too. i hear this helps greatly. (im anemic anyway so am on iron tablets!)

Well if the fatigue stops in Tri 2 then it must be late on because I am absolutely pooped. But in saying that today I have been up since 4:20am considering my parents were getting ready to go on holiday and woke me up in the meantime! X

Me too, had party at our house Fri night. Dragged myself to bed at 1am, and I'm still trying to recover. I just want to tell people so I can relax a bit. 4 kids for sleep over last night too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back