So very tired

Marlene

Reaction score
OK, am I supposed to be this tired?!

For the past few days I can't stop yawning and all I want to do is sleep. It's giving me headaches as I try to fight it and feel like a total zombie.

I'm dreading tonight when the clocks go forward 'cos I'm going to be doing a full days work tomorrow on approximately 5 hours sleep. Tomorrow evening when I go to sleep I may not wake up until...at least Thursday! :nap:

I feel your pain, I'm nightshift at the moment and its killing me, I've not been AS tired the last couple of weeks, so hope its the same for you.

Oh ya, the fatigue is not fun. The only remedy is sleep. I have taken to going to bed earlier so I can catch a few extra zzzzz's.

I get really tired at work around 3/4pm and and doing whatever I can to stay awake. I drive home thinking of my bed, but when I get home I wake up a bit and then when it's time for bed I can't sleep!

Totally normal hun unfortunately! For pretty much the whole of Tri 1 I have been going to work, coming home and having a half-hour kip on the sofas at 6pm and then asleep by 9pm, and still feeling like a zombie!

It gets better though hun towards the end of Tri 1. I started feeling a bit better around 11 weeks and I have been loads better the last week or so (well, still bed at 9pm or 10pm but no 6pm mini-nap needed any more!) And today I have done a big spring-clean clearout and a 4-mile walk! No way could I have done that a couple of weeks ago.

Just listen to your body and rest as much as possible hun xxx

I'm fed up of the tiredness too, not to mention waking up at 6.15 EVERY day to wee. Bonus today of it being 7.15 I spose though :)

im knacered! i fall asleep every afternoon around 4 for an hour too

Same here! Total lack of oomph! I feel like I need a kick up the butt because I've wasted the whole weekend just sitting about the place! :)

I've been tired and napping during the day since before I knew I was pregnant. Worse still the last couple of weeks I'm so tired I'm falling asleep and in bed before 10pm, but still waking at 6am. I even did it this morning, when it was dark and really 5am! What's that about?

ive tired all the way through xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back