utterly exhausted

rachie29

Reaction score
i have been fine, maybe a little tired but not too bad however today i am absolutely exhausted... i could sleep on a pin..

i was expecting tiredness but this has just hit me along with absolutely no appetite... :sleep: :sleep:

I can only speak of my own experience but for me it is constantly changing. I seem to have either morning sickness (all day) or the total exhaustion. Yesterday was my worst day so far of the sickness but today i seem much better.

I guess things are going to keep on coming and going. I don't know if it really does relate to individuals or the stages that the baby is at. It might be interesting if week by week we record the most prominent symptoms.

I keep on meaning to get a diary to keep a record of everything for future records.

Hope you get some energy back soon.

:hug:

i know what you mean about the morning sickness... i havent been sick yet, but can get very nauseaus during the day... today has been bad but yesterday fine.

Its quite bizarre... just when i start to worry my symptoms may be dissappearing they come back the following day with avengance....

I am constantly tired. I really dont have any energy at all. if i dnt have a sleep during the day i cant make it past 7pm without going to bed.

Get gome sleep when you can. We can only hope that it lifts along with the morning sickness.

Me too- I am off for a nap now before OH gets back from work....

Today is the first day that I was completely exhausted. I've felt sick for a week and a half (seems like so much longer!) but today at about 1:00 I couldn't stop yawning and I couldn't hol my eyes open. I had a good nights sleep last night. All I wanted to do was lay down and take a nap. I was sure that I would never make it to 5:00. Luckily I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back