Exciting times!!

Lovely thread! I can't wait to see his little face to see if he looks like his daddy (hope so) and to kiss his little feet :love:

The kissing of the feet is as good as the botty kissing xx

I can't wait to find out whether we have a pink or a blue one! To see if they have hair and if so what colour- my hubby is part italian so dark hair and skin whereas all my nieces and nephews have white blonde hair and big blue eyes! How much they weigh, I can't wait to kiss their tummy and smell them oo and not have their feet under my ribs :) xxxx

Lovely thread! I can't wait to see his little face to see if he looks like his daddy (hope so) and to kiss his little feet :love:

Awwww I have a thing for baby feet! Lol sooo cute!!
And I'm hoping my little one looks like her daddy too :) x

Tapatalking. X

Awww loving all these!

I also can't wait to see my oh with her! He's so smitten already!! Lol then again so am I!

Arrrrrr I can't wait!! :D xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah and me! I cant wait to see his face when he holds him for the 1st time :)
He kisses bump goodnight everynight now and says 'Noah kick for daddy and gives him a lil rub hehe!' xxx

Ah and me! I cant wait to see his face when he holds him for the 1st time :)
He kisses bump goodnight everynight now and says 'Noah kick for daddy and gives him a lil rub hehe!' xxx

Awwww my oh does that too, she kicks loads when she hears him too! Lol
Sooooo cute x x

Tapatalking. X

This is such a lovely thread!! I firstly cant wait to see if ive a son or daughter!! Plus cant wait to have them all snug as a bug & having cuddles late at night when its just the two of us :) Oh & watch their little face & movements, would never get bored of that. And that baby smell....mmm <3

Just another 13 weeks to go.....sigh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back