Exciting times!!

Bek234

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369044515.502953.jpg
I'm getting soooo excited!!!

I can't wait to put my little girl in her car seat and bring her home for the first time with me and OH! :)

The labour threads are so exciting and can't wait!

I can't wait to smell her! Lol apparently newborns have a certain 'smell' when they're just born and I'm curious! (That sounds ridiculous! Haha)

What are the little things that ur most excited about? There are sooo many!! X x

Tapatalking. X

I'm excited about kissing her little bottom like on the adverts on TV when we were kids! She is always sticking it out anyway xxx

Awwww that's so cute :) x

Tapatalking. X

Wish she would come now but no signs lol she's going to make me wait for the botty kissing. I'm sure it was the johnsons adverts x

Last edited:
There skin is so soft :) and who will she look like ??

your due date is my 19th birthday :) xx

tapatalking can't see tickers

There skin is so soft :) and who will she look like ??

Ooh that's a good one! We're always discussing who she will look like! I hope she has OH's eyes but I have very strong jeans in my family so only time will tell! :D it's so exciting!! :) x

Tapatalking. X

I just can't wait to see what she looks like!! Xx

We are waiting to see if she is a little ginge or a strawberry blonde or blonde like her daddy. So exciting xx

I still can't get enough of the smell of my little boy and he's almost 5!! Whenever we snuggle I always sniff his hair and it's the best smell ever!!!! X

Lovely thread! I can't wait to see his little face to see if he looks like his daddy (hope so) and to kiss his little feet :love:

I cant wait to see what she looks like and for my 2 little ones to meet her!! Its funny 3rd time round and still the same excitement as first and second!! It is such a miracle...never gets old lol xx

Ahh i love it when u pick up newborns and they curl their lil legs up and make that cute stretching noise!!!

I cant wait to see what he looks like either :)
I cant believe how much love i have for someone already and i havent even met him :) Its just going to be amazing xx

what a lovely thread!

Can't wait to bring him home and know that he is ours to keep :)

I can't wait to see what it is! Girl or boy :eek:) and to introduce them to their big sister (and the dog) :eek:)how big they are too as ss was 9lb and to relish those new born snuggles. And bf feeding again coz its so close and just getting to know the new little person and watching them grow and change and interact with the people I love :eek:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back