• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Exciting.....feeling baby move!

pinkymum

Reaction score
Omg......I think I've started to get gentle flutters, feels a bit like a pop or flick inside me. Its defo not wind (I don't think lol)

Sorry this is probably a bit pointless, but its so exciting :dance::)

Definately sounds like baby hun, im so excited for you x x

Its lovely isnt it!? My OH felt bubba the other day and it was lovely! It was nice for me to put my own hand on my stomach and feel it kicking away! Love it! Enjoy it hun.

Aww that's lovely! it's great to actually feel baby moving! Kind of reassuring aswell!
XxX

:yay: So exciting isn't it?! Won't be long before you're being thumped in the ribs by big feet! x

If it feels like a flicking sensation inside ur tum it's no doubt ur Lil person is rolling and tumbling lol

It's a lovely feeling. When u get bigger it feels spectacular.

:)

If it feels like a flicking sensation inside ur tum it's no doubt ur Lil person is rolling and tumbling lol

It's a lovely feeling. When u get bigger it feels spectacular.

:)

Yep its a whole different feeling when they are bigger but i do love feelinga little foot or his bum as he wriggles around the most amazing thing ever!

Rósa;1703897 said:
iM STILL NOT FEELING ANYTHING :( :( :( :( :(

Hunni,
I was just reading my ready steady baby book that I got in my pack from my midwife. 15-16 weeks it says it MIGHT be possible you feel you're baby quickening but if you don't not to worry as it may be weeks yet. I looked at 20 weeks and it says you MAY be able to feel your baby moving around now. I think mumofmany said she didn't feel her kids till 22 weeks. Or maybe later. I think everyone is different and I'm not feeling this constantly. Could you talk to your midwife for reassurance?

*hugs*

x x x x

I haven't really felt anything yet either Rosa, last night I kind of felt I might be feeling the flutters, but then I think I am imagining it because it is what I want to feel! I agree with Pinky...some people are lucky enough to feel something really early, but some have to wait alot longer xx

I haven't really felt anything yet either Rosa, last night I kind of felt I might be feeling the flutters, but then I think I am imagining it because it is what I want to feel! I agree with Pinky...some people are lucky enough to feel something really early, but some have to wait alot longer xx

Yep I'm starting to wonder if i'm imaging things too! lol

how exciting!!!!!! that how mine felt too, like a pop.
bet you cant wait for the kicks xx

I think to the women that are 18-20 odd weeks and think they can feel little flutters but arent sure, you're probably right. It's just because you may not know what to look out for if you're first time Mum's. I actually thought it couldnt be when I felt it at 10 and 11 weeks until I saw it moving when we had our 12 wk scan and felt the very same movements yet with my son, I don't remember feeling anything until about 18 weeks or so I think. xxx

Ive had no movement at all. I sometimes think that its movement but then I have bit of wind!! Im 19 weeks tomorrow xx

ah how lovely. i cant wait to feel baby move! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back