Excited about Xmas?

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ok I know it's aaaaaages away, but do you get all excited in your tum when you think about xmas?

Now I've got a bub I can't wait to get the house all pretty and wrap her up lots of pressies. Ella's birthday is Boxing Day so it's going to be a double celebration.

We bought one of her pressies yesterday, only a trike thing from Babies R US but it got me really excited to think about her opening it up :dance: (even if she is more interested in the box!).

I loved Xmas as a child but it lost it's sparkle as I got older, am hoping that we can start making it really magical for her and the other baby as they get older :dance:

im really excited about crimbo!!! cause my little one will be here :D

and it will nice for all my family to be there etc

I'm dreading xmas as no doubt i'll be in labour and will miss my xmas dinner :cry:

Me 2 it's my birthday on Christmas Eve! :dance: :dance: I will be 24 tho :cry:

Vicki83 said:
I'm dreading xmas as no doubt i'll be in labour and will miss my xmas dinner :cry:

I was in labour last christmas though I did eat my dinner (strapped to a TENS machine going ow every 8 mins).

I am soo excited about Christmas it is doing OH's nut in. I don't usually think about it, but I have said to OH we are going to do the santa thing even though she won't have a clue what is going on. And with her birthday so close as well, its going to be fab :cheer: :cheer:

:lol: No doubt i'll be able to manage dinner, i just love the whole family thinkg at Xmas so hopefully i go before then!!

boing boing(me jumping up and down) i looooooooooooooooooove xmas :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: cant wait OMG uve got me so hyper now lol

if its your first baby please dont make the mistake i did i spent "200 on Dior she was 10months old and all she liked was her £3 drum.

and all the boxes so dont worry about skinting yourself.

yay im going to have a baby blue stoking aswell as a baby pink stocking up this year :cheer:

i still do believe in santa though...

feel sorry for all these kinds in poor contries though i always do this time of year

I love Christmas, my birthdays on the 27th so I get doubley excited, i'm like a big kid!! I've already started my shopping :shock: never been this early before!!
We go mad at Crimbo with the prezzies, I dread to think what it will be like this year as Jamie is here. Here's a pic of our tree last year :oops:

100_1558.jpg

Ive actually bought loads of xmas presents today!!!!! :rotfl: i think this is the earliest ever ive started shopping!! superdrug have 70% off their gifts etc so i bought loads for people for xmas!!!!

Wow that's really organised Steph, nicki I can't believe the amount of pressies you have under your tree, how many people is that for.... (Just You, lol :) ).

I absolutely love Christmas, I get really excited and this year is going to be even better as Charlie can open his presents, last year he was too tiny to care!

x

Ooooh Nicki my tum just did flip flops again :D

Will be trying not to spend too much on Ella but it's going to be hard! Her little trike thing was reduced to £15 so thought that was a bargain.

I can't wait til she's old enough to play with playdoh and clay and stuff, we never got to use ours much as my mum hated the mess. It was so depressing having the stuff but not getting to use it!

Only people that'll be getting pressies this year is my nephews & little cousin. Xmas is for the kids anyways and i'll have ebough to but leading upto Xmas as it is!!

We have agreed not to set up for Christmas till teh day after Damien's birthday. It's on the 18th and I don't think it's fair we overcloud it by christmas. It should be a special seprate day. Very boring but I have my own birthday just after Christmas and I hate it. It's so depressing as I have no birthday build up or even a proper day as everyone is too skint from Xmas.

So boring me isn't getting excited yet! :lol:

Well Ella's birthday is the day after Xmas so we'll be getting doubly excited. :dance: Even if nobody else makes a big deal of her birthday as it's so close to Xmas we will :cheer:

I agree my bday is a wash out, everyone always raves on about christmas and I get bumped, mum always made an effort tho, but u can never have a party at this time of year. :cry:

Well Rubie's birthday is Christmas day so I don't know what on earth we are going to do to make sure she doesn't miss out :?

Aww Rubie, I thot xmas eve was bad....Party at mine? sami is coming too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back