Excessive movement??

SaraLouise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wonder if any of you could help calm my nerves really...

Tonight I have had a ridiculous amount of baby movement. To the point where I can barely breathe or sit up. OH even can't remember a time when he was been like this. I'm also getting period type cramping, and some pain below my ribs.

I did the worst thing ever & googled it and now I have found stuff about excessive movement after 32 weeks is a sign of them being tangled in the cord and now I'm really worried that there is something wrong with him!

I get this loads especially in these later weeks as baby is running out of room you feel Everything! !!!

I had this Saturday night, she was moving sooo much for sooo long x x.

Tapatalking. X

Sara we are literally having the exact same pregnancy! Everything u say I have too!!

She is constantly on the move and I was actually concerned as to whether it was normal, and I heard about someone's baby being tangled up (damn u google!!) so I began to panic. But like mummywannabe says, it's just cuz they're getting bigger and we feel everything!

It only bothers me at night when I'm trying to sleep and she's busting busting some moves in there! X

Had this a few weeks ago and I'm soooo glad I never read google! Lol I never even thought that could have been the reason..both my girls were born with cord round their neck my second was blue with it round her neck twice..if your concerned still you can always ask your midwife but I'm sure its normal to get bursts of movement as baby is getting crammed and probs was having a good old stretch and wriggle about :) xx

My little girl is like this sometimes it hurts :( x

I think the worst thing you can do is read google, since becoming pregnant after googling symptoms ive had a brain aneurysm, ectopic pregnancy, meningitis lol, so I stopped googling....if ur ever unsure check with a midwife lol I was always gettin carried away with myswlf when I was worried about something

I thought I had a clot I. My leg it was just Radom bruising lol

Awh thanks ladies, I decided I was going to give him another hour or two & then phone up if he hadn't calmed down, but I fell asleep so he must have settled lol.

Google is the worst thing ever!

I can't imagine what the hospital would have thought of me, I've already been up 3 times for reduced movement haha!

Seems like he's just getting too big now & strong now, which I guess is a good thing (for him anyway!)

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. My girly is always on the move and it does get really painful at times. I find having a quiet sit with my feet up and giving my bump a good soothing rub, maybe even with some body butter, and talking calmly to her works a treat. She soon settles. I figure she's just trying to get comfy with a major lack of space and a soothing rub relaxes her enough to calm it a bit before she breaks my rib or something lol might be worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back