Excema :-(

hels

Reaction score
Had a panic today, Charlie has had a few patches of dry skin, but nothing majorThis morning she face became really red and inflamed really quickly, it was awful, when i undressed her she had a rash all on her tummy, i did the 'glass test' and it disapeared. I was so surprised at how quick this angry red patch on her face appeared i call OH home from work and went to A+E. Fortunately its nothing serious, but they told me that it was excema. Poor babe, she's a real state. They gave us aqueous cream :think: hmmmm, great help!!! Going to make a GP appointment tommorrow to see if we can get something better.
Im feeling awful as she has probably inherited it from me. My excema was terrible when i was little, even had to sleep in gloves so i couldnt scratch in my sleep. Im just hoping she doesnt get the asthma to go with it. :pray:

Poor Charlie. Don't feel bad hun, its not your fault, sadly these things can be passed on and there is nothing that can be done. At least you are helping her. Hope that it settles down soon xx

Rubie has started with it too :(

Aw no, poor Rubie. It must be awful for them, they cant itch it themselves, or tell you it's driving them mad.

Rubie doesn't seem too bothered with it at the moment, it's just a bit red but isn't too bad fingers crossed, but I had it as a kid too, and I developed asthma at 23

Amy had it really bad on the back of her legs, and it got infected! she was given Fucadin for it, it has started flaring up now and Jack has dry patches on his forehead. Andy had infantile excema

Ewan has eczema - he has had it since 6 weeks, my hubby has it bad but we now use aloe vera creme which has cleared up my hubbys and ewans patches. so we became distributors for it.
If you girls would like any info - email me and i can sedn you a sample of the creme.
Its completely natural so no nasty steroids.
the creme we use is £12 but lasts ages,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back