exactly the same

lexie1994

Reaction score
Hello!
Last night whilst I was out I nipped to the toilet to find a brown stringy type of discharge, which I've had before and it all ended horrible, so now I'm sat in bed not moving because I'm hoping rest will help even though I no it just slows bleeding down. When I had it before my doctor said it was normal not to worry but it lead on to bleeding so I am refusing to move, I don't want to go through this ever again, it seems everytime I get excited about it, it ends, I don't no what to do, :( xxx

hi lexie, how ar eyou doing? hope the bleeding stopped and its not happening again. Lots of people do seem to have harmless bleeds in early pg so i really hope that it for ! :hug:

Oh you poor thing,

How far along are you this time sweetie?

I hope things have stopped this morning, you shoudl try and make a dr's appointment if this has happened before!

xxxxxxxx

Hun I had this at 9 weeks it was like a bloody show and it was quite a bit I did exactly like you went straight to bed and was sure I would loose little bean that night I didn't get a scan appointment for 5 days and it was torture but when I looked at the screen there was my little bean large as life.
I really hope your both ok thinking of you xxx

Fx all will be ok for you honey. How are you feeling now?xx

Hello! I'm 7 +3 weeks, I have contacted my midwife, and she said they won't do anything for me unless its blood, and its only brown discharge, she said its completely normal, so I don't no what to think! Thank you amyrose! You've put my mind slightly at ease! :L thankyou everyone!xxx

Your welcome Hun tri1 is such a worry and even more so when you have suffered previous losses xxx

Hello! I'm 7 +3 weeks, I have contacted my midwife, and she said they won't do anything for me unless its blood, and its only brown discharge, she said its completely normal, so I don't no what to think! Thank you amyrose! You've put my mind slightly at ease! :L thankyou everyone!xxx

Contact your EPU hun, see if they'll see you directly? Mine offers a walk in facility!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back